CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 1, 2012

"Little Darlings"

Hello September!! Whoaa... It's September already??? Sorry for being MIA for a month!! I still made some layout during last month-or so you call my mia month-which I'll share them here today but before that first I wanna share a layout I made for my Daily Inspiration over at Papermarket blog. I made a layout using Little Darlings collection from Graphic 45, always love their collection!


Here's for closer looks...



As always I did fussy cutting here and there, masking and misting for the background, and I punch the background paper using MS around the edge punch. Paper ribbon in the center were made out of left over paper and I added trinket(which originally from BoBunny trinket). Flowers are Prima Marketing and Webster's Pages.

Hope y'all like my layout! I have more to share just after this one...keep coming back and take a peek! ;)

Have a wonderful crafty day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)