CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Isabella Mini Album and Layout

Hello crafty friends! Today I wanna share a mini album and layout I created using Bo Bunny Isabella, love the colors of this collection have. First I wanna show you all the mini album...


I'm having so much fun when creating this album, did lots of mixed media technique on the cover. I mod podge the cover with the glitter one, used mixture of modelling paste and black acrylic paint for the background and last thing I clear embossed the sticker chipboard. All the pps used here, die cuts, jewels, trinkets and sticker chipboard are from Bo Bunny Isabella collection, flowers from Prima Marketing, butterfly lock is from my stash.

Next, I wanna share the layout using the same paper collection...


I did lots of layering for this layout, fussy cutting and masked the background with TCW chicken wire masking and mixture of modelling paste and white acrylic paint. All supplies used here from the same collection-Bo Bunny Isabella.

That's all for today, thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)