CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 5, 2010

My First Layout and How it Started

Several months ago I went to a monthly scrapbooking class, I'm always had interest in scrapbooking but don't how or where to start so when I find this class it's like a dream come true! Turns out I LOVE it! and there's no turning back :D
Here's my first layout (still don't know what to do with the pics and how to make a nice layout) 


and last month when CK held summer camp (online) and there's a challenge to fix your scrapbook page click here, I tried to fix this layout and here's the result :


not bad heh? :D 
I add one more photo and change the title, actually it still not complete yet.... there's no journaling.... well I guess my work here isn't done yet! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)