CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 18, 2011

"Look Mom, I did it" layout

Hello Everyone!

Today I wanna share another layout I made for Saturday class at my local scrapbook store - My Scrapbook Ideas.



I used patterned paper from Jillibean Soup "Blossom Soup" collection for this layout, the scallop frame die cut also from the same collection, I hand cut all the butterflies here and also for the flag banner. The Alphas are from MLS (look mom) and thickers (I did it), lately I like using tulle for my layouts or cards, I used white and pink tulle for this. Ribbon and flowers are from my lss, and I used a little bit of Dusty Attic border for the window. The photos are my daughter when she was about 10months old, she was trying to stand and hold her body by herself, I'm so proud of her!

As I see through this picture I realized something is not right with this layout! You can see I haven't put another butterfly on the right side of this layout, I think that makes this layout feels uneven, though I did put one under or on the curtain to be exact. I'll cut one more butterfly and added to the layout!

Anyway that's all for today, hope you all like my layout!

Have a wonderful scrappy day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)