CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cards Challenge

I made these cards (if I'm not mistaken) it was beginning of this month which is World Card Making Day, the picture was there all this time cause I forgot to post it here :D
For the first card, Echo Park Paper made a challenge on their facebook page here so here's what I create using EPP a walk in the park collection : 


and I found the World Card Making Day contest on Paper Crafts Magazine facebook page, so I made Love card and Birthday card :




Supplies :
- Bazzill Basic cardstock
- EPP a Walk in the park collection
- SEI Happy Day collection
- American Crafts button and brad
- Making Memories button and flowers
- Ribbon
- We R Memory Keepers rub on
- Martha Stewart punch
- Cuttlebug Swiss dots, and Spots and dots embossing folder
- I-top and I-rock

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)