CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Let's Scrap Challenge

I just found Let's Scrap couple weeks ago and it's a great place to get a sketch and lots of idea for scrapbook layout as well as cards too. I love this site 'cause I still making layout from sketches, and every week they have new layout and some candy too! who doesn't love blog candy?! So last week I tried their sketch and challenge from their Design Team, and I need to start my Disney album so here's what I created :


Sketch 10-13-10
























Challenge 72























for the challenge 72, I have to make layout based on "LEAF"
L : layout from Let's scrap sketches -- I used their 8-4-10 sketch
E : edges; punched, torn, inked -- I punched paper edges and inked the edges, flower and photo mat.
A : accents, embellished by you -- I made the butterfly and flowers out of patterned paper, button, twine and I used some Disney bottle cap for the flower.
F : used fiber, yarn, thread, ribbon, etc -- I used twine and ribbon for this layout.

For both layout I used Bazzill Basic Paper and SEI Happy Day Collection which I got from Bazzill Basic Paper facebook contest (woohooo!!), banner and alphabets from Echo Park Paper (for the Magic Kingdom layout) and of course I used my I-rock for the butterfly.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)