CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Condolences Card

Hello everyone! It's my off week at The Paper Variety but I just love this week challenge though I missed it!


How fun! you can get really messy with this challenge!LOL

At first I planned to make something fun, but then yesterday we heard that the mothers of my dd's kindergarten teacher was dead, we feels sorry for her loss so I decided to make her a condolences card this is my first time making condolences card....


I used cardabilities sketch #30 for this card



I made the Roly rosies from white papers and then I misted them with Maya Mist, I misted the scalloped circle at the back, embossed the white background with my divine swirl and inked them with colorbox cat eye chalk ink and also for the white scalloped circle embossed it with swiss dot and inked the edges.

I hope this card it's not too much for a condolences card. 


Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to come back again for the new challenge from The Paper Variety, you don't wanna miss it! Believe me! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)