CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy National Scrapbook Day - Part 3 (Beauty in You)


Hello again scrappy friends! Hope you all like my projects so far, and here's the last layout I made...



My favorite one of all! It's the latest pic of my daughter :D

I do some hand stitch for this layout, the papers are from Webster pages Trendsetter collection, I hand cut some images from the papers, added some i-rocks, stickles, prima flowers and decorative border, white and purple ribbon from my stash, the title was cut from one of alpha cricut cart(sorry I forgot which one!).

Hope you all like my layouts! Thanks for stopping by today and one more time Happy National Scrapbook Day everyone! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)