CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 5, 2010

Birthday Card (for Madison)

I'm a HUGE fan of Echo Park Paper, LOVE their papers like never had enough of it (it's true though coz I haven't got all or their collection!). And the owner of Echo Park Paper, Madison Parker's birthday is on Nov 3rd, so they make this challenge for EPP fans on facebook to make a birthday card for him using any EPP line. 
And here's my card for him :






and here's a closer look :





and this is inside of the card :







Supplies :
- Echo Park a Walk in the park and Happy halloween line
- Bazzill Basics cardstock
- SEI Happy day line (for the cake)
- I-rock
- ribbon
- Cuttlebug embossing Distressed Stripes
- Stickles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)