CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Winter Card (Let's Scrap Sketch 11-17-10)

It's been a while I haven't create layout or card from Let's scrap sketch so today I decided to make one, and this week is a card sketch so I create a Winter Card using Wintertime line by Echo Park Paper :


 and here's more pictures for closer look :







The skating shoes is hand cut from EPP wintertime cover(the die cut sticker only have one shoes), then I used bakers twine and mini button for the shoe lace. And I used Unity Stamp for the "Winter Wishes" which I got it free from Paper Crafts magazine, then I add some i-rock hot rock(blue and crystal and I also used Cuttlebug D'vine Swirl embossing folder and add some blue chalk on top of it to make the embossing pop! :)

1 comments:

Bev

Hi Suzy, Loved your card. Nice blog too. I have become a follower. If you have a chance pop over to my blog. Will be putting up blog candy by the end of the week. Happy day!!

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)