CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Winter Card (Let's Scrap Sketch 11-17-10)

It's been a while I haven't create layout or card from Let's scrap sketch so today I decided to make one, and this week is a card sketch so I create a Winter Card using Wintertime line by Echo Park Paper :


 and here's more pictures for closer look :







The skating shoes is hand cut from EPP wintertime cover(the die cut sticker only have one shoes), then I used bakers twine and mini button for the shoe lace. And I used Unity Stamp for the "Winter Wishes" which I got it free from Paper Crafts magazine, then I add some i-rock hot rock(blue and crystal and I also used Cuttlebug D'vine Swirl embossing folder and add some blue chalk on top of it to make the embossing pop! :)

2 comments:

Bev

Hi Suzy, Loved your card. Nice blog too. I have become a follower. If you have a chance pop over to my blog. Will be putting up blog candy by the end of the week. Happy day!!

JessicaLynn

Thank you for sharing your adorable card! Too cute!!

Happy Holidays!
Please come and visit my blog too!

Jessica Lynn
http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)