CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

DeNami Design Color Challenge #5

DeNami Design held a Color Challenge in their blog, they asked us to create a card/project featuring cream, kraft, orange, green and brown. The good thing is we can use any brand and don't have to use their product ('coz I don't have one yet!), so here's my entry for the challenge :






and here's a closer look :



Love how the flowers turns out!


Supplies :
- Echo Park Paper Happy Halloween and Walk in the Park line
- DCWV Paper
- Bazill Basics Cardstock
- We R Memory Keeper Rubon
- Flowers : Making Memories
- I-rock by Imaginisce
- Stickles

2 comments:

Michele Gross

I love the way all those lovely patterns go together! Very pretty use of the colors :)

Paulina

This card just warms my heart. Love the different patterned papers you used, and that flower is lovely!

Thanks for joining us in the DeNami color challenge!

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)