CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 31, 2010

"Be Mine" Challenge at Echo Park

Today is the last day to post an entry using "Be Mine" collection from Echo Park Paper. I've bought the paper several days ago from iheartpapers but haven't got the chance to play with it,  today I feel like doing something crafty and I made this simple card :








Hope you like it! Happy New Year 2011!

Supplies :
- Be Mine collection from Echo Park Paper
- White, black and pink cardstock from Recollection
- Spellbinders labels one 
- Love language Cuttlebug embossing folders
- Martha Stewart edge punch
- Stickles
- Pink hot rocks from Imaginisce
- Purple thread (I forgot where I got it from)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)