Today I wanna share my first Pull-Out Scrapbook using Little Boy collection from Echo park paper. I made this album for my friend, she has two boys so these papers from EPP are perfect for this project!
I got the tutorial from Splitcoaststampers you can click here for the complete tutorial, but I made several changes first I changed the size to 5x5" for the cover and 4x4" for the album so my friend can put a bigger size photos of their sons and since I don't have 5x5" coaster instead I used chipboard or the album cover.
- Paper : Little Boy collection from Echo Park Paper, SEI (blue cardstock), and SEI Happy Day
- Banner : a Walk in the Park from Echo Park Paper
- i-rock hot rocks (crystal and blue), and gem rocks (gold)
- i-top small brad
- Button : American Crafts and Making memories
- Gypsy Wanderings cartridge (boys title and boys tag)
- Twine : Martha Stewart
Thanks for visiting!