CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 13, 2010

Projects with Imaginisce "Enchanted"

It's been more than two weeks since my last post, so today I wanna share 3 of my projects using Imaginisce Enchanted line. I've been wanting Imaginisce paper for a while but it's hard for me to get one in store (I used to go to J's/M's/ACMoore and no local scrapbook store close to where we live), when I saw this line on Imaginisce blog and I decided I have to get one! and I did! :D
And enough with the story, so here's what I came up with :

Layout :












This layout inspired by Page Maps MLS Challenge, here's the link : My Little Shoebox Layout Contest , and this is the sketch :






Cards :




and the last one is Mini Book with pocket :














It's a book about my daughter, I love how simple to make this mini book I was inspired by Christie from Creation by Christie blog, and here's the link for the tutorial how to make this mini book with pocket : Creations By Christie. The original idea is to use one single 12x12 paper, but instead I used 4 paper of 6x6 so every page has a different design. So that's all for now, I still have some of the paper though and already have some idea what I'm going to make, I Looove this Enchanted collection! 
Thanks for looking :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)