Hi everyone! I need a Thank You card for my DH teacher at school and I planning to make her an easel card! I hope she'll like the card and decided to put it on her table!LOL!
I saw the easel card tutorial over at SCS and it's very easy to follow, so here's my very first easel card...
For this card I cut the apple&book at 3" from Hello Kitty Greeting cartridge, the sentiment "Thank You" from Sweethearts cartridge I cut them at "1.5", "my teacher" from Hello Kitty Greeting I cut them at 1.1" and the scalloped circle from a Child's Year actually it's not a circle but I change it into a circle using my gypsy and I cut it at 4.5"x4.5" then I added some star dust stickles for the sentiment and glam rocks from i-rocks. The final card size is 4.5"x5.5". Hope you all like my card!
Have a wonderful scrappy day!!
Card recipe :- Patterned paper from my stash (I forgot where I got it from),
- The flower pp is from Me & My Big Idea.
- Brown and Pink cardstock from Recollections.
- Hello Kitty Greeting, Sweethearts, and A Child's year cartridge.
- Eyelets from Recollections.
- Stickles : Star Dust
- Glam rocks color fusion from i-rocks by Imaginisce.