CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Paper Variety Challenge #22 and Blog Hop Info!

Hi Everyone! It's not my week at The Paper Variety blog challenge but I'll post the challenge here and I'm thinking about take a part on this week challenge...


And this week prize is donated generously by Abby The Paper Variety creators, an October Afternoon "Modern Homemaker" paper pack...


Those paper pack looks perfect for a homemaker like me!lol! Probably I'm gonna submit my take on this challenge by this week.

And there's another great news The Paper Variety are going to have a BLOG HOP starting March 2nd, it means next week! It'll be lots of Fun, Inspirations and GREAT PRIZES! So be sure to check out TPV blog on March 2nd and start hopping with us! Oh almost forgot I'll be offering some blog candy too for one lucky hoppers! :)

Now head over to TPV blog to check out this week projects by TPV Design Team, they're all amazing! and if you decide to join the fun don't forget to link up your project by next Tuesday.

Have a wonderful scrappy day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)