CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 27, 2011

"2 Cute"

Hello everyone! I have another layout I'd like to share today...



I used Pebbles "Ever After" collection for this lo. When you see the complete set of this collection you'll find that they all so pretty and calling you to make a layout out of it! lol. I tried to make a layout that not using the princess castle pattern, and love how it turns out! Pretty but not princessy like :D

Here's a closer look for what I did with the chippies from Dusty Attic...



Hope you can see the texture on the border chippie, first I dabbed walnut stain distress ink and when it's dried I applied crackle accents on it. For the leaves I just dabbed it with green chalk ink from colorbox cat eye.


closer looks on the pretty flowers from Prima Marketing and the masking, I used Prima mask for creating the corner mask. Canvas leaves also from Prima Marketing. Alphas are from Thickers.

So what do you think about my layout today? Hope you all like it and get inspire to make one, perfect time after the holiday don't you think? :D

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful scrappy day! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)