CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 27, 2011

"Girl friends"

Hello again friends! As I promised I have more layout to share today, this time I used My Little Shoebox "Audrey" collection. Without further talk here's the layout...


and a closer look...


I had so much fun when I created this lo, when I saw this collection from MLS I thought I'll make a layout about my dd with these papers (as always) but when I started building the layout I change my mind and choose the photo of me and my besties from college for this lo, and I love how the lo turns out! I never had a layout about my friend and the photo was so special for me coz it was taken last Summer when we went to Singapore together only us without our family! Yeah girls time baby! lol. We've been friend for almost 15 years! and that trip was our first trip together since we all having our own family :)

Ok enough about me and my friend, for this lo I did lots of fussy cutting for the flowers, the girls image in the circles, the banner and the journaling circle. I cut the circle base and added circle punched paper before attaching them to the base again with foam tape. Layering the borders and tearing the papers was the most excited parts! :D I used Pink by Design stamp for "Life is Good" sentiment and G Studio stamp for "be happy". The Chippie is from Dusty Attic, I painted it with white acrylic paint and dabbed with gold chalk ink when it's dried. Flowers are from Prima Marketing, twine from The Twinery, alphas are from Thickers and for final touch glossy accents on images and sentiment, white gel pen, pearls and diamonds to complete this lo.

Hope you all like my lo for today, more lo I'll share today.

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful scrappy day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)