CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 27, 2011

"Sweet Things"

Hello friends, it's been a while since my last post here, I have several layouts I'd love to share with you. I've made these layouts for the Friday and Saturday class at my LSS here in Jakarta "My Scrapbook Ideas"

The first layout I wanna share is using Bo Bunny "Smoochable" collection, I'm so in love with this collection! Love the colors, the patterns, and everything about this collection they're SO Lovely! another love for Bo Bunny! Cheers :D

So here is the layout....


and a closer look...


I think the second pics has better colors. I make the paper rosettes using left over paper and the candy are from the noteworthy pack from the same collection. Heart border on the bottom was fussy cut from the paper, I did lots of fussy cut here. Purple pompom is from Webster Pages, and I added stitching to attached both windows. 

The photo is my dd when she was 9 month old, can't believe she's 6 now!! Weww time were really flies! 

Hope you all like my layout today, I have more layout to share today so hoping you'll come back and take a peek :)

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful scrappy day! :)

2 comments:

Georgiana

What a pretty layout. Love the colors.

Hope you will stop by when you can.
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Staci

Great LO! I love the rosettes!

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)