CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! So what did you make today for someone you love? Today we(me and my dd) make cards for her teachers at school and she give them together with a box of chocolate :)

Today I have 2 love theme layouts I wanna share, both of them are for Saturday class at My LSS(My Scrapbook Ideas)

Here's the first one...


I used Kaisercraft "Love Notes" collection for both layouts, did lots of distressing and tearing papers here, love it! The messier the better, lol! TH mini masking and glimmer mist for the top corner(of the photo), pps and chipboard are from the same collection, flowers are from Prima Marketing.

and here's another layout...


I did masking technique for both layout, for the second layout I used Prima masking. Just add some chipboard shape from the same collection, flowers (Prima), trims and some fussy cut on hearts and images, Voila! 

So what do you think? Hope you all like my layouts for today and get inspired to create love theme layout today!

Happy Valentine's Day! *smooch*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)