CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 13, 2012

"Little Missy"

Hello crafty friends! As I promised you I have another layout using Kaisercraft "Lil Primrose" collection I'd like to share today...


So girly heh? here's a closer look...


I'm a fussy cutter for sure, I just love to add dimension to the cut images and layering them all together. As long as I can remember this is the girliest*if that is a word* and the pinkiest*again* layout I've ever made!

The photo is my friend's daughter 'cause I can't find a photo of my daughter that can go with the paper, this layout is for Saturday class at my lss My Scrapbook Ideas.

Hope you like my layout today! I'll share more layout later today, it's a Valentine theme layout hope you'll come back to take a peek!

Happy scrapping girls! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)