CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 10, 2012

'Toad'ally Cute!

Hello everyone! It's getting close to Valentine's day have you create something? I've make 2 layout with Valentine's theme for Saturday class at My Scrapbook Ideas, but before I share them I'd like to share a layout using Kaisercraft "Lil Primrose" collection which is SO girly...




Isn't SO cute? Love the design and I'm glad to pics looks perfect with the collection. I know the title looks a little bit uneven can't we just ignored that?lol. 

All papers and die cuts are from the same collection, no fussy cut here just use all the flower die cuts, trims are from my stash and alphas are from AC Thickers.

I have one more layout using Kaisercraft "Lil Primrose" collection, hope you'll come back to take a peek!

Happy scrapping! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)