CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 17, 2012

"Peace, Love and Happiness"

Hello crafty friends! Today I wanna share a layout I made using Simple Stories "Fabulous" collection. I taught this layout at my local scrapbook store here in Jakarta "My Scrapbook Ideas" last May.


Recently I like to play with different kind of medium, the store just got lots of Stampendous stuff so I need to try one! It's fun to play with medium, I used Stampendous "Bronze crushed glass glitter" for this layout...


And I tried my new masking from TCW Chicken wire reversed but instead of using ink or mist I used modeling paste and brown acrylic paint...


I used the sticker from the same collection, and as always I love to fussy cut everything! Hope y'all like my layout today, I have more layout to share tomorrow hope you'll come back and take a peek!:)

Have a wonderful crafty day!

1 comments:

Adriana - DRIARTE

Totally stunning layout! Beautiful collection, have a great week!

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)