CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 18, 2012

"Cherish The Moment"

Hello again friends! Today I have a layout to share with all of you, I used Creative Imagination "Ragamuffin" collection for this layout...


Love love love this paper collection! Love the colors and the patterned they have, the images it's quite unique and different from other paper collections that I used to work with.


Aren't they so cute? I just need to layering the papers and voila... simple and cute layout! :D

So what do you think of my layout today? I have one more layout that I create using the same paper collection, I'll share with you tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by today, have a wonderful crafty day!;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)