CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 8, 2012

Daily Inspiration with Suzy - "Little One"

Hello everyone! It's my turn again sharing a layout over at PaperMarket blog for Daily Inspiration with me. Today’s layout it’s all about flowers, I create this layout using BoBunny “Ambrosia” collection. Love the flowers and colors they have!


And here's for closer looks...


I stamped the background with Prima Marketing stamp and bubble wrap, I used Worn Lipstick distress ink to create the red spotted background. The swirls image are stamped using Tim Holtz Stamp and Black Tuxedo memento ink.


I fussy cut all the flowers here, you I always love fussy cutting!lol. And the pattern/image here are perfect space to put your title.

Hope you all get inspire today, thanks for stopping by!

Have a wonderful crafty day! :)

1 comments:

Adriana - DRIARTE

Wow!!! This is such a fun and vibrant page! I LOVE IT!!!
Hugs.

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)