CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 20, 2012

Daily Inspiration with Suzy - Happy Birthday

Hello everyone! It's my turn again to share a layout over at PaperMarket blog for Daily Inspiration. For today's layout I'm using Webster's Pages "Everyday Poetry" collection. This layout is a birthday gift for a friend of mine.


And here's for a closer look...


I fussy cut the pattern paper and layered them to create this layout. I masked a white cardstock for the background then misted using TCW masking and TA Glimmer Mist. The border was punch out using Martha Stewart punch. Flowers are Prima Marketing.

Hope y'all like my layout today, I'm off to celebrate my dear daughter's birthday she is turning 7 today, yayyy!

Have a wonderful crafty day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)