CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Timeless Creation

Hello crafty friends! Today I have 2 layouts I made using Kaisercraft "Timeless" collection. I haven't add a tittle yet for both layouts, if you have any idea for the tittle please drop me an email I'd like to hear from you ;)

So here's my 1st layout...


and here's for a closer look...


I created this book-like to add more space for hidden journaling or more photos. The Bird cages are Rubons from the same collection, Twine is from Twinery.

And here's my 2nd layout using The Timeless collection from Kaisercraft...


closer looks on the details...


fussy cut the flowery pattern from one of their paper collection, post card, and globe. For the background I used white cardstock, masked, embossed and added time watch rubons from the same collection. I used Dusty Attic chipboard, inked it first with Walnut stain distress ink then added copper stickles on top of it.


TCW masking and Rusty hinge distress ink were use to create this look.

That's all for today, hope y'all like my layouts for today. Special thanks to my dearest friends Dewi, Atet and family for giving me their family photo to create the 2nd layout. :)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful crafty day!:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)