CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 6, 2012

Daily Inspiration with Suzy - Tags!

Hello everyone! I'm back...it's been a while since my last post, lately I can't post photos on my blog not sure what's wrong but now it's fixed! Today for my daily inspiration over at PaperMarket blog I share tags that I created using My Little Shoebox "Keepsake" collection.


Here's a closer looks on each tags...


For the background I used Tim Holtz Distress ink Aged Mahogany, Evergreen Bough and TCW masking. Flower is Prima Marketing.


For this tag I spray Adirondack Stream Color Wash for the background, and spray a bit of water to get the look. Ric rac and ribbon are from my stash.


I did the same technique for this tag, spray the background with Sunset Orange Adirondack Color Wash and spray a bit of water, then I mist with Fully Purple Tattered Angels Glimmer mist. Laces, pompom and thread are from my stash, mini flowers are from Bazzill Basics. 

I had so much fun creating these tags, who would've thought! Thinking about making some more :D

Hope y'all like my tags today, thanks for stopping by!

Have a wonderful crafty day!:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)