CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

''Daddy's Girly Girl"

Hi again everyone! I can't wait to share another layout I've made, so two post in one day? Why not!!lol. Here I wanna share a layout (actually I made 2 layouts but still couldn't find the 2nd layout pics!). This layout I created using Bo Bunny Alora collection, what a very fun collection! Love love love the colors!




Very fun right??!! Look at the bright colors they have!! Perfect for your kids pics! I love working with colorful papers and embellishments. All supplies here using Bo Bunny Alora collection, I used almost everything they have ; chipboard pieces, stickers, layered stickers, rub on and it's jewels. Fun fun fun!!!

So did you get inspire yet? Hope you do... I'll come back again tomorrow with more layouts! Keep coming back! :)

Have a wonderful crafty day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)