CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 30, 2012

"Great Travels"

Hello again crafty friends! I still can't believe today is the last day of September, times does fly so fast! Haven't share lots of layouts lately here in my blog, I'm surely create more than share more! I definitely need to spend more time for blogging my layouts or projects.

For today I wanna share a layout I create using Webster's Pages "Palm Beach" collection and Summer pics of my deary friend with her family.


closer look...


Lots of very fun details you can find here! I always love WP paper collection and this one is surely my favorite one! You can tell I'm a fussy cut lover, hell yeah! I cut all the pattern from the paper collection; the tree, umbrella, the girl, blue flower, turtles, life savers which I added perfect accents on top of them, and Summer and the Great Travels signs.

I used burlap for the second mat of the photo, sprayed some Aquamarine glimmer mist on the background paper, and for the wave I used modelling paste and  added blue perfect pearls. And I added some sands on the bottom to get more beach feels on the layout!

So what do you think? Hope y'all like it, thanks for stopping by today.

Have a wonderful crafty day!:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)