CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

"Sunshine" and "Beloved"

Hello everyone! As I promise you I have more layout to share here, this time I wanna share 2 layouts I made using Prima Marketing Sun Kiss collection. These layout I created a while ago for my classes at my lss ; My Scrapbook Ideas.


and closer looks for details...



I'm having so much fun when I creating this layout, I stamped and misting the  background, fussy cut, layering here and there using the chipboard pieces from the same collection. All supplies here are Prima Marketing.

And next for the second layout I wanna share, still using the same collection from Prima Marketing...


and for closer looks...



All supplies used here are Prima Marketing Sun Kiss collection.

Hope y'all like my layout for today and get inspired to create one or two...or even three layout today!! :D

Have a wonderful crafty day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)