CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Daddy's Little Girl

Hello again everyone! I have a layout to share today, finally I scrap some photos of my niece! here's what I made for her....


She's got to choose the paper and all the embellishments here, I just made the design! I'm SO happy she like scrapbooking too! Woohooo...!

All the pps and stickers from Echo Park "Little Girl" and "Springtime" collection, and she choose some prima flowers, the title alpha were from Making Memories, and that cute little frog was cut using Paisley cart.

Hope you like my layout today, thanks for stopping by!

Have a wonderful scrappy day!:)

1 comments:

~jan

Such a sweet layout! Love that you let your neice pick out the goodies for this lovely layout!

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)