CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Paper Variety Challenge #29 : Flower Challenge!


Hello Everyone! It's my week again at The Paper Variety
this week challenge is "Flower Challenge"


and this is my take on the challenge...


I decided to use bunch of flowers for this layout! Very fun challenge! The photo was from Summer 2009 when we visited The USS Constitution (Old Ironsides). I used Bo Bunny "Vicki B" collection for this layout, perfect for the challenge! I also try my new prima mask for the background and prima flowers. I think it turns out great! And I used sketch#44 from Sketchabilities for this layout.

Here's  closer looks from the layout...



Now it's your turn! Create a paper project you can make a layout, cards or altered that has flower on it, you can use anykind of flowers, stamped, papers, fabrics, etc. Link up your project at The Paper Variety blog before Tuesday noon to be eligible for this prize...

Citrus Kit Studio donated by our generous DT member... Patti!


Don't forget to check on other DT projects too... as always they all Fabulous! Hope you all will join our challenge this week!

Thanks for stopping by today, have a wonderful scrappy day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)