CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wedding & Hello Card

Hi friends! Today I have two cards to share, the first one I made is a wedding card for my friend...


I'm using sweethearts cricut cartridge for this card (finally!), and embossed them with swiss dots and d'vine swirls cuttlebug folder. 

Here's the inside of the card.....


I printed the sentiment out and inside, the butterflies are from MS punches.

And the second card I wanna share is a Hello card, it's not been decided yet who's gonna receive this card :D


I didn't use my cricut for this, all the paper and embellishments are from My Little Shoebox, except for the alphas they were from Echo Park Paper(I think!)

That's all for today, I hope you all like my cards.

Thanks for stopping by, Have a wonderful scrappy day!:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)