CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Polka-dots Challenge at The Paper Variety!

Hello Everyone! It's my week again at The Paper Variety 
and this week challenge is...

Polka-dots Challenge!


and here's my take on the challenge...


The Photos are my daughter when she was 6 months old.
I used my left over paper from Echo Park a Walk in The Park and a bit of little girl collection for this layout, most of Echo Park Paper has polka-dots in each of their collection, I cut the dots from the paper, added some green tulle, pompom trim, and polka-dots ribbon is from AC.

And for this week prize at The Paper Variety is...
$25 Certificate from The Paper Trail!


Now what are you waiting for? head over to The Paper Variety to see other DT's projects to get more ideas and as always they all awesome! When you done with your project link it up at The Paper Variety blog before next Tuesday noonCan't wait to see what you gonna come up with!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful scrappy day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)