CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"Family Life"

Hello! It's been a while since my last post, I have 2 layout using Webster Pages "Western Romance" which is also available for Saturday class project at my local scrapbook store "My Scrapbook Ideas" in Jakarta. 

I LOVE this line from Webster Pages, it's my favorite one after "All about me" collection. Without further talk here's my first layout...



I used the paper Die cut for the base of this layout, leaves are from Dusty Attics chippies, I combined flowers from WP and Prima Marketing, on the very top and bottom borders is WP Designers trim which I Love so bad!:D All images here was hand cut, I used journalling card and a doilies on the top left  I cut the love locks slightly to slip the doilies under it, alphas are also from WP and I added glossy accents and diamond stickles for final touch.

Hope you all like my layout today, I'll be sharing one more layout that I created using WP "Western Romance" collection and hope you'll come back to take a peek!

Thanks for visiting today, Have a wonderful scrappy day!;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)