CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 13, 2011

"School Fun"

Hi everyone! It's time for a new sketch at Sketchy Thursday blog! This week the challenge are focusing on journalling, which I'm not very good at :D but of course you can interpret in any way you like it ;)

Here's the sketch...


and my take on the sketch...


You see I didn't really doing my homework here... I subs the journalling part with stamps!LOL but I still wrote down the important info of this photo which is my daughter 1st day of Kindergarten when we lived in Boston, MA :)

I used Nikki Sivils "School is cool" for this layout! I like their papers collection 'cause they always had a paper in every collection*I guess* with lots of images that I can cut out! :D

And for the best part of the challenge is the prize! it's from Easy Canvas Prints...



Check out for prize details on Sketchy Thursday blog, and lots of inspiration from others DT, they all amazing you'll gonna love it! Hope you'll play along with us, submit your work on ST blog you have until10pm(EST) on Wed, Oct 19 and you could win random drawing for the prize from Easy Canvas Print!

Have a wonderful scrappy day! :)

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek

Hi love :):):):):):) I am not only on ST with you :) I am also on Nikki Sivils DT!! And I would loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee it if you would let me share your lo on Nikki's blog! If you would like me too, please send me an image of your lo and a link to your blog :):):):):) Thanks love! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Jennifer

Super CUTE layout!!! Love that fun banner!! (=

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)