CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 6, 2011

New Sketch at Sketchy Thursday!

Hi everyone! I'm SO excited today is the reveal day of the new Sketchy Thursday Design Team and one of them is ME! Yayyy! Ok without the long talk here I present you the sketch :D



and my take on the sketch....


I used My Little Shoebox "Enchanted Garden" for this layout, fussy cutting on some images and I used cardstock stickers as well. 
Corners are from Dusty Attics chippies, I painted white and distress edges with memento brown and embossed with gold embossing powder then I added rock candy crackle paint from Ranger. I learn the technique from Iris Babao Uy when she was teaching workshop at my lss. 
Alphas are Thickers and the small alphas are from Making Memories.

The photos was my daughter when she play at Prince Street Park playground in Boston, one of our favorite playground coz' it's next to the harbor.

And for this week prize are from Paper Lovelies...



Check out for prize details on Sketchy Thursday blog, lots of yummy goodies for sure! And lots of inspiration from others DT, you'll gonna love it! Hope you'll play along with us, submit your work on ST blog you have until 10pm(EST) on Wed, Oct 12 and you could win random drawing for the prize from Paper Lovelies!

Have a wonderful scrappy day! :)

1 comments:

Diana Fisher

Gorgeous page! So glad to have you with us at ST!! :)

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)