CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"My Precious"

Hello again! As I promised I'll share one more layout using Webster Pages "Western Romance" collection and  for this layout I combine using "Winter Fairy Tales" collection as well. Here's my second layout....




LOVE how this layout turns out! every details are just gorgeous, love WP even more!LOL I used die cut paper from Winter Fairy Tales collection, another 2 pp from Western Romance collection and left over paper from my first layout to create this layout. Those lovely trims and dazzle me gems completed this layout! as always I like to fussy cut the images and I trimmed  the journalling card a little bit. All flowers and butterfly are from Prima Marketing. Pink tulle is from my stash.

The Photos are my daughter (as always!), it was taken when we went to Disney's Hollywood Studio, she choose the pattern for he face painting by herself! I love the photo but I don't have more photo with the same scene so I just printed another one in black and white.

Hope y'all like my layouts so far and thanks for visiting today, tomorrow Sketchy Thursday will have a new sketch and I'll share my take based on the sketch, you won't wanna miss it! :D

Have a wonderful scrappy day! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)