CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 26, 2012

"Thinking of You"

Hello crafty friends! For Daily Inspiration with me over at PaperMarket blog today I share a layout I create using Glitz "Pretty in Pink" collection...




Recently I love playing with my mist and masking, that's way I love to start with white background (cardstock). Patterned papers and glitzers are from Pretty in Pink collection by Glitz, flowers are Prima Marketing, I used MS punch around the edge for the borders, flower and chicken wire masks are from TCW and glimmer mist are Tattered Angels, my favorite one!

Hope y'all like my layout for today, thanks for stopping by!

Have a wonderful crafty day!:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)