It's time for another challenge at The Paper Variety blog, this week challenge is make a layout based on this cute sketch :
And here is my layout :
When I saw this pp from My Little Shoe box I soon remember these photos of my daughter will be perfect with the paper. These photos were taken last Fall, before and after my daughter had a haircut!:)
To make this layout finally I broke some of the cartridges I bought last week! I used A Child's Year, Pooh and Friends, and Sesame Street Seasons.
Now head over to The Paper Variety blog and join the challenge! Link up your project based on the sketch to win $15 Gift Certificate from The Scrapbooking Cottage and also MME State of the Heart Kit :
Isn't that amazing prize! now what are you waiting for? link up your project before noon next Tuesday Jan 25! Oh and don't forget to check all layouts by other DT member, they're all fabulous!:)
Thanks for visiting!
Layout Recipe :
- Patterned Paper : "Green" collection from My Litlle Shoe Box
- Cardstock from Bazzill Basics Paper
- A Child's year, Pooh and Friends, and Sesame Street Seasons cartridge
- Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circle
- Fall stickers from Paper Source
- Chipboard and mini Alpha from My Little Shoe Box
- Brown twine