CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 24, 2011

{#9}Thank You card and {#10}Let's Scrap Challenge

Hi all! I have 2 cards to share today, both of them are Thank you card. It's a simple card I made using "Simply Sweet" and "A Child's year" cartridges. Here's the first card...


 

I didn't use the font in this cartridge instead I cut out 5 stitched foundation at 1.5" and make a flower out of them, add a purple button, and then I added 4 colors twine, love how this card turns out!:)

And here's another card I made today...



I cut out the sentiment from Simply Sweet and the scalloped oval is a tag from A child's year. I used card sketch from Let's Scrap Challenge this week, here's the sketch....


 

Hope you like the cards! Thanks for stopping by!:)

Card recipe :
- Pink, Purple and White cardstock from Recollections
- Brown cardstocks from BBP 
- Green pp from K&Company
- Stickers alpha from Life is good collection by Echo Park Paper
- Stripes pp from my stash(I forgot where I get it!)
- Purple hot rocks(i-rocks)
- Stickles
- Cuttlebug Swiss dot embossing folder
- Rays and retro circles embossing folder by Tim Holtz
- Purple button from Making Memories
- Purple ribbon from Recollections

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)