Hi all! I have 2 cards to share today, both of them are Thank you card. It's a simple card I made using "Simply Sweet" and "A Child's year" cartridges. Here's the first card...
I didn't use the font in this cartridge instead I cut out 5 stitched foundation at 1.5" and make a flower out of them, add a purple button, and then I added 4 colors twine, love how this card turns out!:)
And here's another card I made today...
I cut out the sentiment from Simply Sweet and the scalloped oval is a tag from A child's year. I used card sketch from Let's Scrap Challenge this week, here's the sketch....
Hope you like the cards! Thanks for stopping by!:)
Card recipe :
- Pink, Purple and White cardstock from Recollections
- Brown cardstocks from BBP
- Green pp from K&Company
- Stickers alpha from Life is good collection by Echo Park Paper
- Stripes pp from my stash(I forgot where I get it!)
- Purple hot rocks(i-rocks)
- Cuttlebug Swiss dot embossing folder
- Rays and retro circles embossing folder by Tim Holtz
- Purple button from Making Memories
- Purple ribbon from Recollections