CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

{#8} Cardabilities Sketch #22

Hi everyone! I wanna share a card I made using Cardabilities sketch #22...






Love the sketch at the very first time I saw it so I decided to join the challenge! I flipped the sketch sideways and I'm still playing along with the "Be Mine" collection from Echo Park Paper, love this collection so bad! and of course not to forget my i-rock! And I made this card for Lets Scrap Friendship card swap, hope my friend at lets scrap who get this card will love it! :)

Thanks for visiting! 

Card recipe :

- Be Mine Collection from Echo Park Paper
- Pink Bazzill Basics cardstock
- White and black cardstock from Recollections
- Crystal hot rock (i-rock)
- Spellbinders scalloped circle
- Cuttlebug Love language embossing folder
- White gel pen
- Ribbon from Recollections
- Stickles

1 comments:

Yara

Beautiful card! Love your take on the sketch!

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)