CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

{#7} More Valentine Card!

I had some much fun making Valentine card using "Be Mine" collection from Echo Park Paper, and here's another card I made...










Love the colors Pink, white and black they have in this collections! I used one of the journaling tag from this kit, this is the first time I'm using a journaling tag for a card! but I think it's turns out fine :) what do you think?!

Thanks for visiting!:)

Card Recipe :
- Echo Park Paper "Be Mine' collection
- Bazzill Basics Paper (purple cardstock)
- Recollections white cardstock
- Cuttlebug Script Texture embossing folder
- Crystal hot rocks and I-rock
- Purple cord (unknown)
- Spellbinders labels four
- Making Memories brad
- Orchid Pastel chalk ink by Colorbox
- Rich Cocoa ink by Memento 
- Happy Messages stamp by Stampendeous

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)