Hi Everyone! I wanna share my card project for My Pink Stamper DT submission, you can check the challenge at My Pink Stamper blog and it's about to end in less than an hour so I'm trying to post this before he time is up!
The challenge is you can make a card, scrapbook page or other Cricut project using her favorite colors : Pink, Green and Brown. So here is my card :
The recipe for this card :
- I'm using Create-a-critter cartridge to cut the all the items here : the chick, bag card, hat, the flower background and the phrase "Merci".
- The card actually is a gift bag but I welded two bag into a card, then I used green cardstock for the gift bag tissue.
- All the cardstock I used here are from Recollections.
- Patterned paper from Me & My Big Idea "Chester" line.
- Cuttlebug "Distress Stripes" embossing folder.
- Pink Colorbox chalk ink.
- Pink and Yellow Stickles.
- Black hot rocks (i-rock).
- Brown twine from Marta Stewart.
- Button from Making Memories.
- Glue Arts Perma Tac.
- Zip dry and,
- White gel pen.
Thanks for visiting! :)