CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

BLOG CANDY WINNER!!!

THANK YOU so much for all of you who participated in The Paper Variety Blog Hop! Thanks to those of you who became my blog follower and Thanks for all the sweet comments you left on my blog post! I read them all and love them! I had so much fun meeting all of you my new friends from this scrappy world! :)

Now The Winner {random.org helped me picked!} of my blog candy is....

#78 belongs to ANGE who said...
"Wow, LOVE that lo! All the 3D embellishment is awesome!! What a wonderful prize, that would be so much fun".

YAYYY! Congrats ANGE! you'll get a new I-Rock and a Hot Rocks Multi to play with... you'll love this bling tool!! 

Please leave me a comment here with a way I can contact you!

1 comments:

Angela

Yay!! I'm so excited!!! Thanks so much!
angeandjohn@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)