CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Paper Variety Challenge #25 : JANA EUBANK Sketch!

Hello Everyone! It's my week again at The Paper Variety and this week challenge is... Jana Eubank sketch! Jana create this exclusive sketch for TPV! How awesome is that!! :) 
So here is the sketch...


and my take on the sketch...





Love Jana sketch! I have this photo from Disney's Hollywood Studio when my daughter just had a face painting, she really had so much fun there! {who didn't anyway!} I've been wanting to make a layout of this photo when I got this sketch I think it'll fit with Jana's sketch! and it did!! :D

I used Echo Park Paper "Little Girl" line for this layout, love love love this line from Echo Park! I'm almost didn't use any other embellishment beside from this collection! only added some hot rocks with my I-Rock, button from Making Memories and twine from my stash. I did pop up the alphas for the title to get a dimensional looks, and those little round alphas are from EPP a Walk in the park line. Love how this layout turns out! What do you think?!

Hope you like my layout today, and be sure to check TPV blog and other DT projects they all fabulous! you'll find lots of inspirations! 


And for this week Prize... from The Scrapbooking Cottage :




and the winner also will get Create Paper "Restoration" collection kit :




What are you waiting for? Now it's your turn! Create any paper projects using Jana's sketch and don't forget to link up your projects at TPV blog before next Tuesday noon! Thanks for stopping by!

Have a wonderful scrappy day!  :)

2 comments:

Suzy

SUPER cute layout Suzy! I just love how you used these Echo Park papers on Jana's sketch! ;)

Yara

Love, love your layout! How cute is your girl! Like very much the double banner! :)))!!!

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)