CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Paper Variety Challenge #27 : Recipe Challenge!


Hello everyone! It's my week again at The Paper Variety, and this week challenge is Recipe Challenge! You can create any paper projects with your own recipe! 


And my Recipe for this : 1 ribbon, 2 buttons and 
3 patterned papers


I made this birthday card for my best friend! We gonna meet up and celebrate her birthday this weekend, can't wait!

And for this week prize at The Paper Variety is... 

April kit from Artful Delight!


Wow I see lots of yummy goodies here! Thanks to Artful Delight for sponsoring our challenge this week! 

Now head over to The Paper Variety blog, link up your project before next Tuesday noon to be able to enter random drawing for the prize! and don't forget to check on other DT projects too, they're all fabulous!


I also link up this project for :
Paper Cutz Challenge#84 : Using 3 patterned papers, and
Birthday Sundaes challenge#2 : Spring Birthday cards

Thanks for stopping by today, have a wonderful scrappy day! :)

7 comments:

patti west

This birthday card is adorable, Suzy! Love your design w/the 3 pps and two buttons tied w/twine that anchor it. So cute!!! :) :) :)

Vivi Martínez

I love your recipe (it sounds like one that I would like to try) and love hoe your card came up. It is a very pretty spring birthday card!
Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes!

Vivi

Kristie W.

This is so cute Suzy!! I really like the card design. Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

Jens Craft Corner

I love the patterned paper and the purple ribbon. The colors go so nicely together. The buttons add a nice touch too. Thank you for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes.

Michelle

I love the design and recipe of this card! Pretty pattern papers! Thanks for playing with Birthday Sundaes!

DIANA L.

This is a super layout. I love this challenge.
http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

renny

really want to learn it more...I love it,..

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)