CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 7, 2011

"ROCKSTAR" Birthday Card!

^^^^^^ IF YOU LOOKING FOR THE PAPER VARIETY "GREEN" BLOG HOP and MY BLOG CANDY PLEASE GO HERE ^^^^^^^

******************************************************************************

Hello Everyone! I'd love to say THANK YOU to all my new friends/followers here from TPV Blog Hop last week! I'm SO Glad you all like my layout and all your sweet comments really make my day! I'll draw random winner on Tuesday afternoon.

For today project I wanna share a birthday card I made for my hubby's birthday, as you can see in this blog my projects mostly bright, colorful and always girly. I never make a masculine card before! I tried really hard to set a side my girly style and made this card for him....



So what do you think? not too girly right?! :)


I can't resist not to use the ribbon for this card! The Happy Birthday was embossed using my cuttlebug, I misted the white cardstock with blue and green tattered angles mist then run it through my cuttlebug. I used DCWV The Rockstar stack for this card, cut out the sentiment and guitar from this paper collection. And then I added flower tag from making memories and ribbon from my stash, for final touch I used pop dots and add some eyelets for each corner.

This card will go to Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge#19 - Green Theme, using green color and ribbon.


Hope you all like my card! Have a wonderful scrappy day! :)

4 comments:

Lisa's Creative Niche

Love it! My Hubby would love it too, being a guitar player and you've given me some good ideas on making more masculin looking cardes for him, thank you!
Lisa

Bonnie Garby

Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Beebeebabs

Such a cute card tfs!!!

Unknown

Your card ROCKS!!!

Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings challenge!
I am now one of your followers.  ;)  I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!
Hugs,
True :D

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)