CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Thank You cards {PageMaps 2 Sketch}

Hello Everyone! Today I wanna share two Thank You cards I made using card sketch from PageMaps 2

here is the first card....


The stripes paper are from the cover of  Echo Park Paper "Wintertime" collection, and I used coordinate cardstock from the same collection, the background cardstock is from Bazzill, buttons are from Making Memories, and the sentiment from Stampendous.

And the 2nd card...


I love this quilt pattern on Becky's sketch! I get to use my scrap pps, finally!Honestly I didn't remember all of the paper coming from but I do remember some of them are from EPP, MLS and  Imaginisce, twine from MS, button from AC, alphas for the sentiment are from MLS and I added some glam rocks with my I-Rock.

You can find both sketch on page 47.

Hope you all like my cards, thanks for stopping by!

Have a wonderful scrappy day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)